Thursday, September 10, 2009

some times life just sucks

Life has been a total PITA of late, and the best way to deal is to write.

Then I got an e-mail from a friend, slide show sort of thing.

It described how 10% of your life can control the other 90%.
The 90% being how you react to situations and how that reaction will carry over and mess up the rest of your day, week, month...
That 10% being how you react, and I have decided that I have been reacting all wrong and letting the actions of other cause me no end of grief.

The key is going to be remembering this, bit of a steep learning curve, but worth the try.
So today, and just for today, I am going to not react badly, yes I know awkward sounding and poor writing. Today is going to be a good day, and everything is going to roll off like water on a ducks back.

have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment