Wednesday, July 22, 2009

living or existing?

In this world there are essentially two types those who do and those who live vicariously thorough those who do Ok may be three, the third being those who don't know any better.
Some of us live our obsession every waking moment, and sometimes in out dreams. Ever dream about your obsession?
personally I think of myself as one who lives my obsession, however I am unfortunately stuck in a rut of sorts. Roots prohibit me from selling off all the extra and moving to a large garage and small house and living. Such is life.
For those who know me well I am vehicular obsessed; if it has wheels and a motor I figure out a way to modify it to be different. So many project so little time.

One of my good friends; Bill Burke, http://www.bb4wa.com/ in my opinion lives the ideal life. Outdoors, Off Road, Teaching how to play safely, what more could you want?

Something here for the Automotive manufacturer world to take note of, to really excel you have to have people who have a passion for your product. Not just someone who talks the talk, someone who walks the walk.

There are hundreds of these kind of people out there, just ask the communities and they can be found.

No idea where I am going with this, so I think I will go back to modifying my Defender.

No comments:

Post a Comment