Thursday, July 2, 2009

mid-week holidays

So it's like this, I can't physically do more than three days in a cubicle, I work Tuesday to Thursday, sleep all day Friday. Cubicles are killers, designed to surpress creativity I swear.
So I go to work on Tuesday , Wednesday is Canada Day, a national holiday, and I have to go back today. Why does this feel like it is just not right? Staffing is going to be almost non-existent so nothing at all is going to get done. Mid-week days off just don't work.
On the up side it will only feel like a Monday until noon, then it's going to feel like a Friday.
Depression does very interesting things to the brain chemistry...

Really hard for some reason to think of something to write about, maybe I need more coffee.
that's the ticket, more coffee.

On the getting my Defender back on the road side of things, I am almost finished making the new battery boxes, Folded up the aluminum yesterday, and with any luck I will get them installed tomorrow.

OK here is a strange one I just heard on the radio.
A guy from New York is on an plane, he quietly takes off all his clothes and sits back down.
he refuses to get dressed, and refuses to cover himself with a blanket.
So the plane is diverted to the closest airport, Gander I think they said, and they arrest him.
Charged with interfering with the flight crew.

have a great day everyone, I am going to get more coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Had I been the captain I'd have kept the route and have some medic at the final destination to have a look at the guy.

    I am scared about how much the diversion costed...

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete